Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just A Quick Update

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I will have a few more entries up by the end of the week. Pictures may have to wait until I get home, because for some reason when I try to post them here it always errors. So you may have to be patient on pictures, sorry. After this week I will be leaving for my main outreach for two months. I will be in different regions of the Rift Valley during that period. While I am gone on this leg of my adventure here in Kenya I do not know how much internet access I'll have, therefore I may be silent for two months. If I am without internet, I promise that as soon as I can I will start posting my experiences up here on my blog. Until then though The Temporary Kenyan is headed deeper into Kenya!

1 comment:

reverseflow said...

I love Kenya, my wife and I went there in 2009. I cannot say enough how wonderful of a place it is.

See more at my Kenya travel blog: http://kenyatravelblog.blogspot.com/